1st Grade - Room 305
2nd Grade - Room 302
3rd Grade - Room 303
4th Grade - Room 404
5th/6th Grades - Room 403
We are off to a wonderful start in the Church year! The classrooms are settling down into a nice routine, and we are continuing our monthly Social Action Project Days.
During Spirit Circle, everyone talks about basic human needs and rights and the group came up with the following:
Some basic human needs:
- A place to live that keeps you dry, safe, and warm in the winter
- Enough food to eat to keep you healthy
- Enough clothing to keep your body safe and warm
- Living with a group of people who respect you and are kind to you
- Learning information and skills that will help you work, when you are an adult, to be able to provide for the basic needs of your family and yourself
At FSC we believe that everyone, everywhere, has the RIGHT to have all of their basic human needs met. We will do what we can to help!